Monday, June 04, 2007

iBob

Those of you who know me know that I've always been sort of a "glass half empty" kind of guy. Well, I've decided that those days are all over.

I'm going to re-invent myself. I'm going to become a kinder, gentler, new-and-improved me. I'm going to become huggie, squishy, lighter, and more well-rounded.

In short, I'm going to become iBob.

Since we already have everything else in the world that starts with "i" - I thought I would just brand myself as an iBob.

I'm ready to dump the old interface, wipe the hard drive, and start over. I will now be the ideal fashion accessory in addition to being the source of all useful information.

In fact, I've already lost weight, am going to the gym, have (basically) stopped smoking, I drink water (mostly) after dinner, I'm in bed (in general) at a decent hour all to prepare myself for iBob 1.0.

I'm going to test out iBob - before the public unveiling. I'm going on vacation in a couple of weeks to Hawaii with my extended in-laws and family to celebrate my in-laws 50th wedding anniversary. If I don't crash (1 in 956,211) then I will officially roll out the iBob for public consumption.

Watch this space...

No comments:

Web Analytics